Nursing Homes and Transitional Care
Providence is nationally recognized for setting the standard in resident-directed nursing home care. Those with chronic or disabling conditions receive long-term care and assistance with daily activities in a warm, home-like setting. Staff honor the dignity and individuality of every resident, while promoting wellness, compassionate care, comfort and support.
Our short-stay care and rehabilitation programs help adults transition from the hospital to home after an injury, accident, surgery or serious illness. The goal is to provide excellent care and rehabilitation in a healing environment, restoring physical conditioning and preparing patients to safely return home.
- Providence Extended Care
- Providence Transitional Care Center
- Kodiak: Providence Chiniak Bay Elder House
- Seward: Providence Seward Mountain Haven
- Valdez: Providence Valdez Extended Care Center
- North Hollywood: Providence St. Elizabeth Care Center
- Mt. Angel: Providence Benedictine Community Care
- Seaside: Providence Seaside Extended Care
- Chewelah: Providence St. Joseph's Hospital
- Issaquah: Providence Marianwood
- Olympia: Providence Mother Joseph Care Center
- Spokane: Providence St. Joseph Care Center
- Seattle: Providence Mount St. Vincent